.

PaperSewing

FAVORITES
December means two things for me: the holidays and a lot of birthdays. So, I took a quick break from sewing and spent some quality time with card stock, scrapbooking paper and embellishments and whipped up a couple of birthday cards.


Making cards are not only a nice break for me but serve as inspiration for some sewing projects. Creating greeting cards gets me thinking differently about patterns, textures, stitches and details that I may end up using in fabric form. And sometimes, my sewing inspires me to make cards!


I like to make my cards with touches from my sewing studio like a simple stitch for a border, a cute little button or a nice textured ribbon. Combining sewing and card making is one of my favorite things to do because it combines two of my favorite activities. What are some ways you combine your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...