.

Picture Perfect Pillow

NEW PRODUCT
One of my favorite things to do when I am not here in the studio sewing away is scrapbooking photos of my family and friends. I have such a good time putting together different prints, solids, textures and embellishments. I can just get lost for hours!

Recently, I have come up with a product line idea called Picture Pillows where I print a photograph onto fabric, ask the clients what their color preferences are and if they want a saying or a phrase incorporated into the final product and then, POOF! I turn their precious memories into a pillow fit for any room of the house. This week, I am openiong a shop on Etsy.com so I can do this for others, not just myself.


What photo would you turn into a pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...