.

Organza Heights

Sleek modern formal home entries can be tough to bring an element of softness to without looking out of place. This week, one of my tasks it to do just that: incorporate the softer side of home into a formal foyer and diningroom to match the rest of the home that is decorated with a modern edge.


The foyer I will be working with is two stories high with windows to match. My client brought in some beautiful gray organza with a slight shimmer for me to make a set of sheers that cover the two story high windows. In order to maintain a modern look I will not line or pleat these sheers. I will double up the sheers instead in order to get a little more shimmer and allow more light through. This will certainly be a tall challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...