.

Oh Baby!

NEW PRODUCTS

Recently, I was honored to be contacted by P&B Textiles to make samples for them to display at an upcoming fabric trade show. Things moved very quickly, within the same day of first speaking with their designer, I was picking up an assortment of fun and vibrant cotton prints to make a wall hanging that spelled out “B-A-B-Y” to showcase the new fabric collection. And I loved these fabrics! they are not only cute, also have excellent quality.



I happen to have made similar wall hangings that spelled out the name of my niece before so I knew just what to do to get the funky and crafty look they wanted. Wish you could feel the softness… Definitely one of the sweetest nursery accessories I've ever made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...