.

Holidays are around the corner… are you ready?

TIPS

Next week, Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts is holding a HUGE sale. Veteran’s week sale starts Sunday, November 7 and ends Saturday, November 13 with big savings on décor fabrics and accessories!

Now is the time to get finish that guest room project you’ve been thinking off, add some spark to your living room and review the lining inventory for some new pieces.

And why not, have some holiday themed fun!

This year, I plan on stocking up on holiday prints and ribbons with hopes of turning them into festive reusable gift bags, stockings and table linens. The holidays are a time when I like to experiment with new gifting products, decorations and creative gift wrapping. I know family and friends love the little handmade details and I so much enjoy making them!

How are you getting ready for this holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. I SO going to this!! I will make sure to grab a cutting table number right away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...