.

Greeting Cards

INTERN'S CORNER...
I enjoy making cards perhaps just as much as Cecile does. I try to set some time aside on a three day weekend to make a collection of birthday, thank you or holiday cards so I always have some on hand. Personally, I think handmade cards are a nice touch to any gift or occasion and having a few on hand is perfect for someone like me who usually goes to get a gift last minute because a birthday or holiday has snuck up on me faster than expected.

Last week, Cecile and I had a little holiday card making get together where we sat in her living room making our holiday cards. I wanted to do something a little different this year, so this is what I come up with:


Cards can be as elaborate and as simple as you want… and always fun to make! Specially with a cardmaking buddy, or perhaps with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...