.

When it rains... make fishes!

INTERNS CORNER

One of the things I like to do when it rains is to rediscover fabric I had stored for years and try to make something fun, quick and whimsical out of it. Last weekend, it rained… so I saw this as the perfect opportunity to take a break from the usual slipcover or drapery project and repurpose some scraps while doing something a little different.

Recently, Malia and I discussed the idea of making mini mobiles for all ages to place in nearly any room of the house from the baby’s crib to the living room to the sewing studio. Inspired by the buckets of water coming down from the sky, I decided to show my intern how to make a cute button eyed fish mobile fit for her home.

What does rain inspire you to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...